Who can register for the account?
This site is a B2B site for the intended use of customers who have Retail outlets, Hotel, Catering and Allied Services, Interior designers and Events Companies.
First time customer:
Complete the account application form , in full, and submit.
- Within 24 hours our administration department shall contact you advising on whether your application has been successful, your username and the terms of the trade that have been approved
- All first time buyers are required to trade on a Payment in Advance basis (PIA) for a minimum of three months before a 30 day account can be opened.
- All clients who’s terms are payment in advance (PIA) will be required to pay for their order upon checkout through the PAY-U payment gateway. All orders placed in which payment has not been processed will automatically cancelled online.
What are the benefits of registering?
Customer will gain real time access to our broad and diverse inventory data base of Housewares, Cutlery, Barware and Glassware products. Customers will be able to transact on line, pay for their orders and track their orders through the system.
DELIVERY METHODS & CHARGES
Wechsler stock is held at, and delivered from our third party warehouse, Nightwing.
What is an NDD?
Your nominated delivery date (NDD) is based on the fixed schedule of DHL drivers to your area. To find out what your NDD is, please contact your local Wechsler sales representative.
Order Process Times
3 to 5 working days to dispatch from when the order is received.
5 to 10 working days to dispatch from when the order is received.
Please note the above is a general guideline and may vary due to force of circumstance
HOW TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT
• Click on the customer care tab
• Complete the account application form in full and submit
• You will be contacted within 24 hours advising you on the success or failure of your application
HOW TO TRACK YOUR ORDER
• An email can be sent to email@example.com
• Contact us on 011 839 4370, and request order control, who shall advise you of the status of your order.
WHAT IS WECHSLERS EXCHANGE & RETURN POLICY?
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase due to a defect, incorrect product received or other valid reason, you may return it, provided the company has been notified within 7 days of delivery and authorization has been given.
You will either receive a refund or an account credit, or have the product repaired or replaced, depending on the situation.
- Any claim for damages or shortages must be made in writing within 7 days of receipt of goods
- Such notification must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or notified by telephone at 011 839 4370, care of claims department
HOW TO RETURN A PRODUCT
Once your claim has been authorised the Company will arrange for the collection of the claims either with our courier service or sales team.
WHAT DO I DO IF I FORGOT MY PASSWORD
• On the Login page, click "forgot password"
• Enter your Account number and email address
• You will receive an email within a few minutes from the website, click on the enclosed link
• Type in your new password in the available fields
• Login with your account number and new password
* Please note that login details are case sensitive